Japan: Land of the Rising Sun | On Sale!
- 13 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 4,261
- US$ 224
- Experience the traditional and contemporary Japan with this exclusive Goway offer.
MODERATE | SMALL GROUP: Experience the traditional and contemporary on this journey through Japan. From the excitement of Tokyo to serenity of Nikko; from the moving Hiroshima to the beauty of Hakone.
2022: July 24, August 7
Alternative 2022 Departure Dates*: Jul 3, 10, 31; Aug 14, 21, 28; Sep 4, 11, 18, 20, 25, 27; Oct 2, 11, 16, 18, 23, 30; Nov 6, 13
*Please inquire for pricing
- 1 night moderate hotel accommodations in Tokyo
- 2 nights moderate ryokan accommodations in Nikko
- 1 night moderate ryokan accommodations in Hakone
- 2 nights moderate ryokan accommodations in Takayama
- 2 nights moderate ryokan accommodations in Hiroshima
- 2 nights moderate ryokan accommodations in Kyoto
- Transportation: Boat, Public bus, Cable Car, Ferry, Metro, Bullet train, local train as per itinerary
- Nikko - Toshogu Shrine
- Hakone - Cable car/Ropeway, Lake Ashinoko boat cruise
- Takayama - Hida Folk Village, Market visit, Sake brewery tasting
- Hiroshima - Peace Park & A - Bomb Dome, Peace Museum, Miyajima Island
- Himeji - Himeji Castle
- Kyoto - Temple/Shrine entrance (2), Gion District walk
- 14 day Japan Rail Pass
- 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners
Small Group Touring, Rail Travel, Classic Itineraries
Price is per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on Aug 7, 2002. Savings listed are the total savings per person based on twin/double occupancy. Please enquire about airfare, extensions or upgrades. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7. FD #79697
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.