All Ireland Rail and Coach Tour | On Sale!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,699
- US$ 103
- Discover the Emerald Isle with this Goway Exclusive Offer
FIRST-CLASS | RAIL: What better way to see the Emerald Isle than by rail? This Ireland tour takes you to many of the country’s most famous sights, all with comfortable accommodation and reserved rail seats. To explore the many sights and attractions off the tracks, you'll travel with like-minded guests aboard a comfortable coach vehicle.
2022: Select Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's from March 13 to December 30
- Rail tickets with reserved seating throughout
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Killarney
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Galway
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Dublin
- English-speaking local host throughout
- Visitor attraction admissions to the following:
- Blarney Castle and Gardens
- Cóbh Heritage Centre
- Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
- Kylemore Abbey and Gardens
- Dún Aonghasa
- Giant's Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
- Escorted coach transportation where indicated (max 50 guests)
- Ferry to Inis Mor on Aran Island
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Family Vacations, Rail Travel, Classic Itineraries
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 12 October 2022 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #80480
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.