Hidden Powers & Northern Lights | On Sale!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,749
- US$ 190
- Plan your winter adventure to Iceland now and save!
MODERATE | ESCORTED COACH TOUR: Explore the natural wonders of Iceland on this coach tour beginning and ending in Reykjavik. During your journey across the island nation, you’ll gaze upon the Golden Waterfall of Gullfoss, explore the area surrounding Eyjafjallajokull Volcano, and venture to the face of Vatnajokull Glacier, all beneath the living northern sky.
Small Group (max 16 guests): October 12; November 16
Large Group (max 36 guests): October 19, 26; November 2, 14, 23; December 7
Small Group (max 16 guests): January 23; February 22
Large Group (max 36 guests): January 11, 18; February 1, 8, 13, 29; March 7, 14, 19, 26; April 4
- 2 nights in moderate to first-class accommodations in Reykjavik
- 3 nights in moderate to first-class accommodations in the countryside
- Guided coach tour from day 2 to day 5
- Expert professional English-speaking local guide from day 2 to day 5
- Wi-Fi on board the motor coach
- Entrance fee to the Aurora Reykjavik Northern Lights Centre
- Visit to outdoor geothermal bakery and taste of steam-baked rye bread
- Entrance fee to the LAVA Centre and LAVA Centre Cinema
- Visit to a local horse farm to meet Icelandic horses
- Blue Lagoon admission, including towel rental, silica mud mask and one drink
- Use of crampons/cleats (if needed) for walking on snow/ice covered surfaces
- Northern lights guided hunt on foot one selected evening, including use of crampons and headlight
- Souvenir Icelandic Search and Rescue keyring
- Optional northern lights “wake-up call” during the night on days 2 – 4 (please note: available at most countryside hotels)
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 3 dinners
Motorcoach Tours, Classic Itineraries, Family Vacations
Prices are "from" per person based on twin share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 1 February 2024 departure – select alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Although a family-friendly itinerary, a minimum age of 8 is required. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #93568
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.