Hidden Powers & Northern Lights | On Sale!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,349
- US$ 101
- Book last minute and save! Limited spaces!
MODERATE | ESCORTED COACH TOUR: Explore the natural wonders of Iceland on this coach tour beginning and ending in Reykjavik. During your journey across the island nation, you’ll gaze upon the Golden Waterfall of Gullfoss, explore the area surrounding Eyjafjallajokull Volcano, and venture to the face of Vatnajokull Glacier, all beneath the living northern sky.
2023: March 2, 9, 21; April 4
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Reykjavík
- 3 nights in moderate to first-class countryside accommodations
- Guided coach tour from day 2 to day 5
- Entrance to the Northern Lights Centre
- Geothermal bakery experience at Laugarvatn Fontana
- Visit and introduction to an Icelandic Search and Rescue Teams Base
- Entrance to the Lava Centre and volcano film at the Lava Centre's Cinema
- Blue Lagoon bathing fee and rent of a towel, silica mud mask and one drink (comfort entrance)
- Northern Lights guided hunt on foot one selected evening
- Northern Lights hunt kit (use of blanket and headlight)
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 3 dinners
Motorcoach Tours, Classic Itineraries, Fully Escorted
Prices are "from" per person based on twin share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 4 April 2023 departure – select alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #90367
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.