Highlights of Dublin and Belfast | On Sale!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,449
- US$ 141
- The two capital cities of the Emerald Isle are brought to life on this weeklong, tailor-made caper.
FIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: The two capital cities of the Emerald Isle are brought to life on this weeklong, tailor-made caper. Starting in Dublin, experience key highlights including EPIC Ireland, the Guinness Storehouse, and Jameson Distillery. Later, connect to Belfast to learn about the Troubles with the help of a local guide, and visit attractions including the Titanic Experience and Gobbin's Path.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Dublin
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations Belfast
- Small group city tour of Dublin (max 6 guests)
- Admission to Epic Ireland
- Admission to the Guinness Storehouse
- Admission to the Old Jameson Distillery
- Private train station transfers in Dublin and Belfast
- Jazz dinner at Bert’s Bar in Belfast
- Private-guided Black Cab Tour of Belfast
- Admission to the Titanic Experience
- Admission to Gobbins Path and Visitor Centre
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 1 dinner
Classic Itineraries, Independent Travel, Family Vacations
Ireland, Northern Ireland
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 20 March 2023 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.