Grand Train Tour of Switzerland | On Sale!
- 8 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,819
- US$ 181
- Ride the rails of Switzerland and bask in the country's unparalleled Alpine splendor.
FIRST-CLASS | RAIL: You're invited to ride the rails of Switzerland and bask in the country's unparalleled Alpine splendor. Travelling across the whole country, you’ll journey along some of the world’s most famous train routes and enjoy spectacular views of the Matterhorn and Lake Geneva, among many others.
Daily from April 1 to October 15
- 2nd class seat reservations on the GoldenPass Line, Glacier Express, Bernina Express train and bus (upgrade to 1st class available)
- 1st class seat reservations on the Gottard Panorama Express and Voralpen-Express
- 1 night in moderate accommodations in Interlaken, Montreux, Zermatt, St. Moritz, Lugano, Lucerne and St. Gallen
- Self-guided excursion to Jungfraujoch
- Swiss Coupon Pass
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Classic Itineraries, Rail Travel, Romance & Honeymoon
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 30 September 2023 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.