Germany Cities of the North & East | On Sale!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,149
- US$ 212
- Discover the rich history and culture of some of Germany’s most famous cities on this trip through the north and east of the country.
FIRST-CLASS | RAIL: Discover the rich history and culture of some of Germany’s most famous cities on this trip through the north and east of the country. Travelling by train, you’ll start in Frankfurt and work your way across the nation with stopovers in Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin, and Dresden to explore their legendary highlights.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 6 nights in moderate or first-class accommodations
- 2nd class rail tickets:
- Frankfurt to Cologne, Cologne to Hamburg, Hamburg to Berlin, Berlin to Dresden, Dresden to Frankfurt
- Private-guided 2-hour walking tour of Cologne
- Private-guided 2-hour walking tour of Hamburg
- Private-guided 2-hour walking tour of Dresden
- Private-guided 3-hour walking tour of Frankfurt
- 1 day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour pass in Berlin
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Classic Itineraries, Rail Travel, Family Vacations
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 20 March 2023 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.