Eastern Express | On Sale
- 8 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,785
- US$ 100
- Follow a journey of balancing city centers and natural beauty while exploring the provinces of Ontario and Quebec.
DELUXE | SELF-DRIVE: Embark on a journey visiting the urban centers and the rural splendor of Ontario and Quebec. Start with cosmopolitan Toronto and Canada’s capital Ottawa. Venture into Quebec along the St. Lawrence River to fascinating Quebec City. Turn inland to the Saguenay region and the rolling hills and dense forests of Mauricie, Trois Rivières and, finally, vibrant Montreal, the second-largest French-speaking city in the world. Returning to Ontario, visit historic Kingston and its tranquil Thousand Islands.
Daily departures: May 1 - October 21, 2023
- 8 days Intermediate Car Rental with unlimited mileage (Toyota Corolla or similar)
- Customized Self-Drive Roadbook (Digital version)
- 2 nights deluxe accommodations in Toronto
- 1 night deluxe accommodations in Ottawa
- 2 nights deluxe accommodations in Quebec City
- 1 night deluxe accommodations in Montreal
- 1 night deluxe accommodations in Kingston
- Admission to the CN Tower
- Admission to Ripley's Aquarium
- Shared 2-hour Quebec City sightseeing tour
- Shared Rockport - 1-hour 1000 Islands cruise (not included for departures Oct 5-21)
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request. Additional terms and conditions apply for car rental - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.