Wine Water and Wonders of Upstate New York | On Sale
- 4 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 640
- US$ 100
- Take a journey through upstate New York by whisking away on a getaway through Upstate New York, where you’ll follow the wine trails and waterways of the Empire State from New York to Corning, Syracuse, Rochester, and right over the chute of the Niagara Falls.
MODERATE | SELF DRIVE: A great drive to explore parts of upstate New York on a short break. The Catskill Mountains, Watkin Glen’s State Park and Niagara Falls provide delightful scenery while the Corning Museum of Glass and the Strong Museum of Play offer magic and entertainment. The pretty Seneca Wine Trail, vibrant Rochester and Niagara Shopping Outlets complete a fabulous trip.
Daily departures: April 1 - October 31, 2023
- 4 days Intermediate Car Rental with unlimited mileage (Mazda 3 or similar)
- Detailed day by day itinerary
- 1 night moderate accommodations in Corning
- 1 night moderate accommodations in Rochester
- 1 night moderate accommodations in Niagara Falls, NY
- Admission to Corning Museum of Glass
- Admission to the Strong National Museum of Play
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request. Additional terms and conditions apply for car rental - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.