All Ireland Rail and Coach Tour | On Sale!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,899
- US$ 165
- What better way to see the Emerald Isle than by rail?
FIRST-CLASS | RAIL: What better way to see the Emerald Isle than by rail? This Ireland tour takes you to many of the country’s most famous sights, all with comfortable accommodation and reserved rail seats. To explore the many sights and attractions off the tracks, you'll travel with like-minded guests aboard a comfortable coach vehicle.
2023: August 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31; September 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30; October 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30; November 6, 13, 20, 27; December 4, 11, 18.
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Killarney
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Galway
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Dublin
- Round-trip rail travel from Dublin
- Reserved seats on the train
- English-speaking host throughout
- Escorted coach travel where applicable
- Visitor Attraction Admissions to:
- Blarney Castle and Garden
- Cóbh Heritage Centre
- The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
- Kylemore Abbey and Gardens
- Dún Aonghasa
- The Giant's Causeway
- Breakfast daily (excluding Day 1)
Family Vacations, Rail Travel, Classic Itineraries
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 4 December 2023 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.