Treasures of England | On Sale!
- 8 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,799
- US$ 290
- Set out to explore wondrous London, the stunning West Midlands and Liverpool on this Goway exclusive and save!
FIRST-CLASS | PRIVATE-GUIDED: Discover the rich and unique history of some of England’s most iconic and inspiring cities. Explore the Tower of London, set out on a private-guided walking tour of Birmingham, and follow in the footsteps of the Fab Four in Liverpool.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in London
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Vintage Double-Decker Bus tour with Thames cruise and Coca-Cola London Eye
- Private-guided tour of “London’s Hidden Treasures”
- Admission to the Tower of London
- Small group “Royals, Romans and Ruins” tour (max 16 guests)
- Private transfer from London hotel to train station
- First class rail ticket from London to Birmingham
- Private-guided walking tour of Birmingham
- Private-guided day tour through the West Midlands including Coventry Cathedral
- First class rail ticket from Birmingham to Liverpool
- Shared Liverpool Beatles Walk (max 25 guests)
- Self-guided Beatles Story
- Small group tour of the Royal Liver Building (max 16 guests)
- Breakfast daily (excluding Day 1)
Classic Itineraries, Independent Travel, Family Vacations
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 22 March 2023 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #89673
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.