Antarctica: the 7th Continent | Save Big!
- 11 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 9,669
- US$ 3,126
- Enjoy Big Savings on this March 7th sailing!
DELUXE | CRUISE: A wonderful way to enjoy an expedition to Antarctica, you'll sail from Ushuaia in Argentina and head south on an incredible vessel, spending time ashore on the fascinating, basically uninhabited, continent often referred to simply as 'The Ice'.
2023: 7 March
- Shared arrival and departure airport, hotel and pier transfers
- 1 night pre-expedition in first-class accommodations in Ushuaia
- All shore landings as per the daily program
- Official expedition parka
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges
- Emergency evacuation insurance for all passengers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner while on board the vessel
Cruises and Sailing, Active & Adventurous,
Terms and Conditions: Prices are "from" per person based on Twin Window accommodation (advertised pricing based on 7 March 2023 departure – firm date; alternative dates not available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #90131
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.