Japan for Foodies | On Sale!
- 11 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 6,888
- US$ 150
- Take a deep-dive into Japanese cuisine, learning how it’s made, where it’s sold, and how best to enjoy it. Save on hotels when you book early!
FIRST-CLASS | PRIVATE-GUIDED: Enjoy a deep-dive into Japanese cuisine, learning how it’s made, where it’s sold, and how best to enjoy it. On your journey, you’ll head on foodie tours in Tokyo, Matsumoto, Takayama, Kyoto, and Osaka and enjoy delicacies from sushi to soba and wagyu, while also exploring famous temples and monuments.
2024: Jan 10-March 20, 2024 & May 15-July 31, 2024
- Shared arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights first-class hotel accommodations in Tokyo
- 1 night first-class hotel accommodations in Matsumoto
- 2 nights first-class ryokan accommodations in Takayama
- 4 nights first-class hotel accommodations in Kyoto
- Private-guided tours of Tokyo (Day 2 & 3), Kyoto (Day 8 & 10), Osaka (Day 9)
- Small group Tsukiji outer fish market and sushi making lesson (max 20 guests)
- Small group soba making lesson (max 20 guests)
- Small group match green tea ceremony with Japanese sweet (max 20 guests)
- Tokyo to Matsumoto // Takayama to Kyoto to Osaka train tickets in ordinary class
- Matsumoto to Takayama public bus tickets
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 drinks in Tokyo (Day 3), snacks as listed as included
Active & Adventurous, Rail Travel, Independent Travel
Tokyo, Matsumoto, Takayama, Kyoto, Osaka
Price is per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on Jan 17, 2024. Savings listed are the total savings per person based on twin/double occupancy. Airline taxes, if applicable, are included. Please enquire about departures from other cities, single supplements, extensions or upgrades. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7 FD #90258
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.