Pacific Northwest Wine Trail | On Sale!
- 13 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,956
- US$ 150
- Discover the wineries of the Pacific Northwest with exclusive Goway savings!
MODERATE | SELF DRIVE: Approach this trip with grape expectations. Napa will be the most recognizable name to many, but wine connoisseurs will also know about Rogue Valley and Willamette Valley in Oregon. The possible wine tastings on this trip are endless. Tasting rooms are on outdoor terraces, chateaus, on the Napa Valley Wine Train, in historic hotels and on splendid lawns, but wherever they are breathtaking views are always on the menu. So are gourmet cheeses, spreads, salamis, charcuteries, truffles, and fresh baked breads that invariably accompany wine pairings. Yes, there are other pursuits to make this journey to remember. The mineral hot springs and historic mud baths of the Silverado Trail, a hike to the summit of Mount St. Helena, a visit to stunning Crater Lake National Park and lunch in Sausalito.
- 13 days Intermediate Car Rental with unlimited mileage (Mazda 3 or similar)
- Detailed day by day itinerary
- 3 nights moderate accommodations in Napa
- 2 nights moderate accommodations in Redding
- 2 nights moderate accommodations in Grants Pass
- 2 nights moderate accommodations in Eugene
- 2 nights moderate accommodations in Newberg
- 1 night moderate accommodations in Portland
California & Oregon
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request. Additional terms and conditions apply for car rental - please inquire. FD #92391
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.