Tokyo, Seoul & Hong Kong Explorer | Goway Exclusive!
- 13 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 5,165
- US$ 185
- Visit three of Asia's great cities and save on this Goway exclusive!
FIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: Experience the culture, cuisine and neon lights of three of Asia's most exciting, modern and vibrant cities.
2023: Daily September 1-30 and November 1 to December 20*
*sumo stable visits are not possible during the sumo tournament held annually in September and November
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers in Tokyo (Haneda), Seoul & Hong Kong
- 4 nights in first-class accommodation in Tokyo
- 4 nights in first-class accommodation in Seoul
- 4 nights in first-class accommodation in Hong Kong
- Private Full Day Tokyo Highlights Tour
- Private Full Day Kamakura Excursion from Tokyo
- Shared Sumo Training Experience (max 20 guests)
- Private Full Day Classic Seoul Tour
- Shared Full Day DMZ Excursion from Seoul
- Private Evening Seoul Tasting Tour
- Private Full Day Hong Kong Island & Kowloon Tour
- Private Half Day Kowloon Foodies Tour
- Shared Lamma Island Seafood Dinner (max 40 guests)
- Private Full Day Dragon's Back Hike in Hong Kong
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 2 lunches, 2 dinners
City Breaks/Stopovers, Classic Itineraries
Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul
Price is per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on December 03, 2023. Savings listed are the total savings per person based on twin/double occupancy. Airline taxes, if applicable, are included. Please enquire about departures from other cities, single supplements, extensions or upgrades. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7. FD #92210
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.