Bluegrass and Bourbon Trail | On Sale!
- 10 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,794
- US$ 100
- Combine the best bits of music and food as you dance and taste your way from Memphis to Nashville with plenty of stops along the way!
FIRST-CLASS | SELF DRIVE: Memphis and Nashville are your musical bookends on this trip with plenty of musical attractions, from the Stax Museum of Soul to Graceland or the Grand Old Opry trying to get your attention. Country and a little Bluegrass get on the menu when you visit Gatlinburg and realize that Dolly Parton’s place is only 20 minutes away, with the gorgeous Great Smoky Mountains providing a perfect backdrop. Once in Kentucky, Bluegrass is in full focus, plus there is the Jack Daniels Distillery and world-renowned Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby.
Daily departures: October 1, 2022 - March 31, 2024
- 10 days Intermediate Car Rental with unlimited mileage (Mazda 3 or similar)
- Detailed day by day itinerary
- 2 nights first-class accommodations in Memphis
- 1 night first-class accommodations in Lynchburg
- 1 night first-class accommodations in Chattanooga
- 1 night first-class accommodations in Gatlinburg
- 1 night first-class accommodations in Lexington
- 1 night first-class accommodations in Louisville
- 2 nights first-class accommodations in Nashville
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request. Additional terms and conditions apply for car rental - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.