The Spirit of Queensland Railbed Information
The Spirit of Queensland is proud to offer an Australian first, the revolutionary RailBed. The RailBed is a spacious and comfortable seat by day that includes a state-of-the-art personal entertainment system and 240v powerpoint. In the evening the onboard team convert the seat to a lie-flat bed with all linen provided.
- All main meals served directly to your seat
- Personal entertainment featuring a large screen with on-demand movies, music and audio books
- Seat features include reading light, footrest, drink holder, 240v power adapter and USB charging
- Towel and personal amenity pack with Queensland organic and sustainable products
- All bed linen provided (sheets, duvet & pillow)
- RailBed customers may check in two (2) items of luggage not exceeding 20kg each (44 pounds), plus one item of carry on hand luggage free of charge
- Carry on luggage for under-seat or overhead compartments is maximum size of 23cm x 34cm x 48cm and a maximum weight of 20kg
All Railbeds face the direction of travel and can not be reversed. Fully plated meals will be provided to RailBed customers offering hot or continental breakfast, 2 course lunch and 3 course dinner. Guests will be able to select different options from the menu (a-la-carte) with orders taken prior to the meals times. Meals will be delivered directly to Railbed guests and the 24 hour Club Car is available for additional purchases. The Club Car is licensed to sell alcohol from 10am - 12 midnight
Club Car - The licensed Club Car allowing guests to purchase light refreshments, confectionery and beverages throughout the journey.
Water Fountains - Drinking fountains are located at the end of all passenger carriages.
Showers & Toilets - Showers and toilets are located at the end of all passenger carriages.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure