Highlights & Features
SMALL GROUP TOURING EXPERIENCES
To ensure a more personalized and intimate experience, we limit the number of participants to 20 maximum on each departure. We rarely make an exception to this.
All Goway Splendours of China and Tibet (and Tibet) departures have a designated "fun theme" adding a particular "flavour" to each tour.
Emphasis is on:
- Cuisines of the Region (F)
- Geography and History (G)
- Lifestyles and Native Cultures (L)
On every Splendours of China and Tibet, you will experience all aspects of a true Orient holiday but by including the above fun themes, Goway gives you more!
UNIQUE DINING INCLUSIONS
- Traditional Beijing Duck Dinner
- Special lunch within the walls of the Forbidden City
- Tang Dynasty Dinner and Show
- Authentic Tibetan Dinner
- Chinese Hot Pot at a traditional restaurant in Chengdu
- Shanghainese Lunch
- Farewell Dinner in Shanghai
SPECIAL FEATURES / INCLUSIONS
- The best value all inclusive first class holiday to China and Tibet
- The services of an experienced Goway tour director with a minimum of 8 passengers plus local drivers & tour guides
- First Class and Deluxe accommodation throughout
- Meals as indicated by BLD and in-flight meals (F)
- Luxury Touring Coaches
- All flights in China
- Domestic Air Taxes in China
- All sightseeing (with no hidden extras)
- Hotel taxes where applicable
- Twin share guarantee
- All Gratuities (tips) included (except for your tour director)
- Our unique "Goway's Travel Companion" (Info booklet - diary) which will be sent to you as soon as a deposit has been received to allow you to learn about your chosen destination.
- Travel bag, neck pillow, travel wallet, baggage tags
- Our Promise of Something Special!
All accommodations are first class or better. Hotels have been chosen for their central or scenic locations and their excellent facilities.
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing - Beijing
- Shangri La - Xian
- St Regis Hotel - Lhasa
- Sofitel Wanda – Chengdu
- Okura Garden Hotel - Shanghai
- President #7 - Yangtze River Cruise
- Tian An Men Guard
- Beijing's Tian An Men Square, the Forbidden City the Palace Museum and the Temple of Heaven
- The Great Wall and Imperial Ming Tombs
- The prestigious and historic Summer Palace
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Potala Palace in Lhasa
- Panda Centre in Chengdu
- Cruise aboard the 5 star President Prime on the magnificent Yangtze River
- Shanghai city tour including Nanjing Road, the legendary Bund and Yu Yuan Gardens
- World famous Chinese acrobatic show
- Amazing Chinese Cuisine
GOWAY'S LUGGAGE SERVICE
On Goway's HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME, our Coach Captains and hotel staff provide full luggage service.
International air fares, some lunches and dinners. visas, items of personal nature such as laundry, dry cleaning, phone calls, drinks. cancellation and medical insurance. Excess baggage charges. Departure taxes where applicable.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure