Highlights & Features
SMALL GROUP TOURING EXPERIENCES
To ensure a more personalized and intimate experience, we limit the number of participants to 20 maximum on each departure. We rarely make an exception to this.
All Goway Splendours of China and Tibet (and Tibet) departures have a designated "fun theme" adding a particular "flavour" to each tour.
Emphasis is on:
- Cuisines of the Region (C)
- Geography and History (G)
- Lifestyles and Native Cultures (L)
On every Splendours of China and Tibet, you will experience all aspects of a true Orient holiday but by including the above fun themes, Goway gives you more!
UNIQUE DINING INCLUSIONS
- Peking Duck Banquet
- Lunch at Mei Wei Zheng Restaurant
- Tang Opera Dinner
- Authentic Tibetan Dinner
- Chinese Hot Pot
- Shanghainese Lunch
- Farewell Dinner at the Fairmont Peace Hotel
SPECIAL FEATURES / INCLUSIONS
- The best value all inclusive first class holiday to China and Tibet
- The services of an experienced Goway tour director with a minimum of 8 passengers plus local drivers & tour guides
- First Class and Deluxe accommodation throughout
- Meals as indicated by BLD and in-flight meals (F)
- Luxury Touring Coaches
- All flights in China
- Domestic Air Taxes in China
- Tibet Entry Permit
- All sightseeing (with no hidden extras)
- Hotel taxes where applicable
- Twin share guarantee
- All Gratuities (tips) included (except for your tour director)
- Our unique "Goway's Travel Companion" (Info booklet - diary) which will be sent to you as soon as a deposit has been received to allow you to learn about your chosen destination.
- Travel bag, neck pillow, travel wallet, baggage tags
- Our Promise of Something Special!
All accommodations are first class or better. Hotels have been chosen for their central or scenic locations and their excellent facilities.
- New World Hotel - Beijing
- Wyndham Grand Xian South - Xian
- Shangri-La Lhasa - Lhasa
- Shangri-La Chengdu – Chengdu
- Okura Garden Hotel - Shanghai
- Century Paragon Cruise - Yangtze River Cruise
- Small group (maximun 20 guests)
- Deluxe Hotels
- Beijing's Tian An Men Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, The Great Wall and the prestigious Summer Palace
- Terracotta Warriors
- Potala Palace and Sera Monastery, Lhasa
- Tibetan life up close
- Panda Sanctuary
- Sichuan Opera Chengdu
- Legendary Yangtze River Three Gorges
- World's largest Hydro-electric Dam
- Shanghai city tour including Nanjing Road, the legendary Bund, and Yu Yuan Garden
- World famous Chinese acrobatic show
GOWAY'S LUGGAGE SERVICE
On Goway's HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME, our Coach Captains and hotel staff provide full luggage service.
International air fares, some lunches and dinners. visas, items of personal nature such as laundry, dry cleaning, phone calls, drinks. cancellation and medical insurance. Excess baggage charges. Departure taxes where applicable.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure