Top Things To See and Do in Morocco
- Hike up to see the fallen Kasbah 7km northwest of Agadir
- If you are a music buff, head to Agadir in June for the Festival Timitar which attracts Moroccan and International DJ’s from all over the world.
- Head to Rick’s café and feel like you are part of the film Casablanca. Experience the elegant atmosphere and watch how the new characters unfold.
- Play hide and seek amongst the hidden walls of Chellah’s ancient roman ruins amongst a permanent colony of storks.
- Capture the white and blue walls under a camera lens when strolling around the Kasbah of the Udayas.
- Have your fortune told whilst walking the streets at the Jamaa el Fna Square in Marrakech.
- Sniff on a bush of mint whilst viewing the Tanners in Fes.
- Buy some pottery in the often regarded capital pottery of Morocco, Fes. No two designs are ever the same because the artisans don’t work with templates.
- Take your time to marvel at the dozen different textures, colours, materials and patterns at one of the 7 gates of the Royal Palace in Fes.
- Cross the Atlas Mountains via the spectacular Tizi ‘n Tichka, the highest major mountain pass in North Africa.
- Choose your own fresh ingredients in the open air market (or Souk in Arabic) before learning how to cook a traditional Moroccan dish.
- Be mesmerized by the hues of blue in the town of Chefchaouen. There is a heavy Andalucian influence in the architecture of the Medina with red tiled roofs littering the valley and bright blue buildings winking at you with every turn.
Morocco Travel Information
At Goway we believe that a well-informed traveller is a safer traveller. With this in mind, we have compiled an easy to navigate travel information section dedicated to Morocco.
Learn about the history and culture of Morocco, the must-try food and drink, and what to pack in your suitcase. Read about Morocco's nature and wildlife, weather and geography, along with 'Country Quickfacts' compiled by our travel experts. Our globetrotting tips, as well as our visa and health information will help ensure you're properly prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip. The only way you could possibly learn more is by embarking on your journey and discovering Morocco for yourself. Start exploring… book one of our Morocco tours today!
Extend your Trip
After your Morocco tours, why not consider one of Goway's Europe Tours