Top Things To See and Do in South Africa
- Walk in the Footsteps of World Leaders in Durban.
- Watch whales, from June to December, coming to bask in the warm waters off the Hermanus coastline. This beautiful gift of nature cannot be missed when you are in Cape Town.
- Visit a penguin colony in Cape Town Peninsula.
- Wander through the majestic Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- Visit the white sand beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Cape Town and its beaches from the top of Table Mountain.
- Uncork the Cape Winelands and get drunk on its rich history, culture, and scenic.
- Set sail across the famous Shark Alley and come face to face with one of nature's most beautiful predators -- the Great White Shark on this amazing cage diving experience.
- Learn more about Zulu culture at DumaZulu Cultural Park.
- Look for big game in Hluhluwe–iMfolozi Park, South Africa's oldest game reserve.
- Sleep in the wilderness of the African bush, where wild animals are free to roam.
- Visit Giant's Castle, a World Heritage Site in the South African Drakensberg mountain range.
- See lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros in the Kruger National Park, one of the world's oldest and greatest wildlife preservation areas.
- Visit Robben Island and go through the prison where Nelson Mandela spent almost 20 year.
- Explore the Garden Route of South Africa from Cape Town or Port Elizabeth.
- Discover the beauty of the ocean at Durban’s newest and exciting world-class facility – uShaka Marine World.
- Learn to surf at one of the beautiful beaches along Cape Town's picturesque coastline.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure