Top Things To See and Do in Zambia
- Admire the magnificent Victoria Falls, walk through the rainforest while admiring the rainbows, and feeling the spray and thundering noise of the water falling into the gorge.
- Take a helicopter trip over the falls – known as the flight of angels.
- Experience canoeing, white water rafting, high wire experiences, bungee jumping, bridge sliding, gorge swinging to name but a few activities to get the adrenalin pumping
- Climb on the back of an elephant and go on a safari ride through the African bush
- Enjoy African bush cuisine in a traditional boma.
- Cruise along the Zambezi River at sunset on board a historic boat filled with memorabilia.
- Visit the community run tribal textile project and a local village in South Luangwa National Park.
- Experience breath taking encounters with the endangered White Rhino whilst walking in the untamed Zambian bush of Livingstone’s Mosi O Tunya National Park.
Zambia Travel Information
At Goway we believe that a well-informed traveller is a safer traveller. With this in mind, we have compiled an easy to navigate travel information section dedicated to Zambia.
Learn about the history and culture of Zambia, the must-try food and drink, and what to pack in your suitcase. Read about Zambia's nature and wildlife, weather and geography, along with 'Country Quickfacts' compiled by our travel experts. Our globetrotting tips, as well as our visa and health information will help ensure you're properly prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip. The only way you could possibly learn more is by embarking on your journey and discovering Zambia for yourself. Start exploring… book one of our Zambia tours & safaris today!
Extend Your Trip
Book your Zambia tour with Goway!
AfricaExperts is the exclusive division of Goway that specializes in planning and organizing Zambia tours and experiences. Choose from a simple city stopover, an exclusive african safari, a stay of distinction, a small group tour, an independnt travel module and more. We want to be your first choice when next you go globetrotting to Zambia.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure