Edinburgh: Eat Walk Edinburgh Small Group Tour
- 3.5 Hours
- 3.5 Hours
- On request
The Edinburgh Old & New Town tour with a small group walking & tasting tour lasting around 3 to 3.5 hours. With the help of your guide and the places visited you will not only enjoy good food, drink and you will also learn about the rich history of Edinburgh.
As well as having starter, main course, cheese, charcuterie and dessert during the tour there will be the chance to taste Haggis neeps & tatties, enjoy Edinburgh raspberry Gin, Scottish beer and a Malt whisky tasting. All food tasted are served as tasting plates and are not full portions but it is still best to skip lunch before the tour and book a late or light dinner afterwards.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Departs: 1 p.m. - Returns: 4:30 p.m.
Dep Dates: 31 Dec 18 (Daily except Sunday 01:00PM - 04:30PM)
Dep Dates: 31 Dec 18 (Daily except Friday - Sunday 05:00PM - 08:30PM)
- All food and drink tastings (equates to a two-course light lunch with drinks)
- Guided tour of the Old and New Town
- Audio headsets allowing you to listen to your guide as you walk at your own pace
- Map showing venues and offers from places visited on the tour
- Travel insurance
- International and domestic airfare & airfare taxes
- Visa fees if applicable
- Meals and beverages not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.