Australia Motor Home Rentals
A motorhome holiday is free and easy! It's fun and it's great value for families, friends, groups or individuals. You just stop where you like, and that's home for the night, because your warm, comfortable hotel-room-on-wheels has everything you need.
You will find all the facilities and equipment to cook your own meals, just the way you like them and cozy, comfortable beds for a great night's sleep. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how good the campsites are in Australia with excellent cooking, washing and laundry facilities.
It’s free and easy living and also a great way to meet the friendly locals. That's motorhoming! For this program, Goway represents Maui and Britz Australia, the leading motorhome and campervan companies in the country providing both quality and value for money.
Enjoy 24/7 support including Goway's own Sydney office.
- Visit Australia Self Drive information for a map showing Australia Self Drive itinerary ideas.
- For New Zealand Motor Home Rentals click here.
- For 16-17 Maui Campervan Terms and Conditions please see here for a Maui Rental Agreement. Maui reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time
- For 16-17 Britz Terms and Conditions please see here for a Britz Rental Agreement. Britz reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time.
Featuring: Automatic transmission, power steering, user friendly storage, pressurized hot and cold water, shower and toilet facilities, microwave oven, a 3 ring gas stove, fridge/freezer, BBQ, cd/radio, LCD screen & DVD player and 1.94m interior headroom. Sleeps up to 2 adults with one double or two single beds.
MAUI PLATINUM BEACH
Featuring: Automatic transmission, power steering, user friendly storage, pressurized hot and cold water, shower and toilet facilities, microwave oven, a 4 ring gas stove with grill, cd/radio, LCD screen & DVD player and 2.15m interior headroom. Sleeps up to 4 adults in two spacious double beds.
MAUI PLATINUM RIVER
Featuring: Automatic transmission, power steering, user friendly storage, pressurized hot and cold water, shower and toilet facilities, microwave oven, a 3 ring gas stove and grill, cd/radio, LCD screen & DVD player and 2.15m interior headroom. Sleeps up to 6 adults in three large double beds.
Featuring: Automatic or manual transmission, power steering, 3 burner gas stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, heating in rear cab (mains power required), air conditioning, radio/CD/LCD/DVD, linen, kitchen utensils, hot & cold water, toilet & shower. Sleeps up to 2 adults with one double or two single beds.
Featuring: Automatic transmission, power steering, 4 burner gas stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, heating in rear cab (mains power required), air conditioning, radio/CD/LCD/DVD, linen, kitchen utensils, hot & cold water, toilet & shower. Sleeps up to 4 adults in two double beds.
Featuring: Automatic transmission, power steering, 4 burner gas stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, heating and air con in drivers cab, radio/CD/LCD/DVD, linen, kitchen utensils, hot and cold water, toilet and shower. Sleeps up to 6 adults in two double beds.
- Unlimited Mileage
- Vehicle liability (liability/deductible applies)
- Extra driver fees
- 3% Administration fee
- Kitchen equipment and linen and bedding
- General equipment*
- GPS (Maui only - normally $10 per day with a maximum charge of 100 per hire)
- Valet Service* for hires of 21 days or more (Maui only)
- Magazine with discounts for tourist attractions
- Customer care 24 hour, 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll free)
- Travel wallet including map of Australia with driving tips and travel information
- 10% discount on powered sites at BIG4 caravan parks
MAUI PREMIUM PACKAGE/BRITZ (2WD MOTORHOME) BONUS BACK/h4>
AU$65 per day (maximum AU$3,250 per rental) and is payable in addition to the daily gross rental rate.
- Liability Reduction Option 2*
- One-way fees if applicable
- Taxi fare from closest airport to branch upon collection, (Maui only, for reimbursement with receipt required)
- Pre-Purchase Gas* (PGO)
- Picnic table and chairs (chairs per person travelling)
- Ipod dock (Maui only)
- LPG gas bottle exchange (Maui only)
- Express key return (Maui only)
A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. Should a foreign licence be in a language other then English it must be accompanied by a current international driving permit issued in the same country as the driver’s licence was issued. An accredited English translation will be accepted in lieu of an international driving permit.
Drivers must be 21 years of age or over
* One-way rentals are available between all branch locations.
* A one-way fee of $280 applies where pick up originates from Cairns, Brisbane, Byron Bay/Ballina
Airport, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart or Adelaide, and returns to these locations. Should the hire
originate or return to or from Darwin, Broome, Alice Springs or Perth, the one-way fee will be $380.
* The one-way fee if applicable is charged per hire
* One way fee is included in the Maui Premium Package/Britz Bonus Pack
All vehicles are insured for damage to the vehicle or to the property of a Third Party. The hirer is responsible for the first AU$7,500 (“the liability”) of the cost of damage to Third Party property or to the rented vehicle (does not include single vehicle roll over), with the exception of the ‘exclusions’. The liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident report is completed. The liability will be refunded if maui is successful in recovering the cost of the damages from the Third Party. The liability applies in respect of each claim, not rental This AU$7,500 liability can be reduced, in most circumstances, by the purchase of Liability Reduction.
|Option 1 or Liability Reduction Option 2|
|Cost per day||Liability reduced to|
|AU$29 (max charge AU$1,450)||AU$2,500|
When Liability Reduction Option 1 has been purchased the hirer is responsible for the first AU$2,500 (“the liability”) of the cost of damage to Third Party property or to the rented vehicle.
|Option 2 or Liability Reduction Option 2|
|Cost per day||Liability reduced to|
|AU$45 (max charge AU$2,250)||Nil|
With Liability Reduction Option 2, the hirer will not have to pay any liability at all for any damage to the vehicle or property of a Third Party with the exception of the ‘exclusions’. Note: Liability Reduction Option 2 is included in the maui Premium Package.
VEHICLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
Upon vehicle collection, a vehicle security deposit is required. The amount is determined by the Liability Reduction Option selected. The deposit is applicable regardless if the hirer has purchased private travel insurance and is payable by credit card. The card holder must be present and able to sign for the vehicle security deposit upon vehicle collection.
If a Liability Reduction Option is not selected, the vehicle security deposit is AU$7,500, Liability Reduction Option 1 has been taken the deposit is AU$2,500 and if Liability Reduction Option 2 is selected or the package booked is the Premium Package/ Bonus Pack the deposit is AU$220.
Amounts are taken as an imprint to the hirer’s credit card, The vehicle security deposit is fully refundable, provided the vehicle is returned on time, tothe correct location, undamaged, in a clean condition and with full fuel tanks (fuel being petrol or diesel) and gas bottle. Maui/Britz reserves the right to retain an AU$220 cleaning fee if the vehicle is not in a clean condition including smoking related cleaning. The toilet and waste water tank must be emptied or an additional AU$125 soiling fee will be retained.
- Public Holiday surcharges will apply for any pick ups on Boxing Day (26 Dec)
- Minimal rental durations apply
- Road restrictions apply
- Any credit card transactions conducted in Australia will attract a surcharge between 2 - 4.5%
- Broome depot rentals incur an extra fee
The above information does not represent complete terms and conditions. Additional information and exclusions apply. Complete terms and conditions are available on request and information can change without notice.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure