Facilities and Activities on the Zambezi Queen
The top deck is air-conditioned and consists of the dining room, the lounge, a bar and a sunbathing area complete with private pool. The interior furnishings have been designed by one of South Africa's top designers and this can be seen by the elegant, timeless look that has been created. Also to be found in the living area is a library of books, numerous games and a telescope for studying the stars at night. The dining room is situated on the 3rd level with unobstructed views on three sides, our guests will dine in absolute opulence whilst taking in the unique African surrounds. Included in your stay is a full English breakfast in the morning, buffet lunch and formal dining in the evening. All the kitchen staff are locally trained Namibians, with the head chef's being from Zimbabwe. The bar contains both local and imported spirits, wine and beers.
- Water-based game viewing on smaller boats which enables close-up viewing in an environment where the animals do not feel threatened
- Tiger and bream fishing in season
- Bird watching from smaller boats
- Land-based half day 4x4 game viewing in Botswana's Chobe National Park.
- Land-based cultural tour of a local village
See sidebar for ship details and tour experience ideas.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure