- Essential Uganda, 10 days
- Gorillas, Wildlife & Chimps, 8 days
- Gorilla Forest Camp
- Gorillas & Chimpanzee Express, 6 days
- Gorilla Encounter, 14 days (Kenya)
- Okavango Delta, 7 days (Zimbabwe)
- Chobe Elephants, 5 days (Zimbabwe)
GET A FREE TRAVEL QUOTE
From the moment you land at Entebbe's modern and efficient international airport, with its breathtaking equatorial location on the forested shore of island-strewn Lake Victoria, it is clear that Uganda is no ordinary safari destination.
Ecologically, Uganda is where the East African savannah meets the West African jungle. Where else but in this impossibly lush country can one observe lions prowling the open plains in the morning and track chimpanzees through the rain forest undergrowth the same afternoon, then the next day navigate tropical channels teeming with hippo and crocs before setting off into the misty mountains to stare deep into the eyes of a mountain gorilla?
See Goway's Brochure Rack for the main brochures we distribute in North America for travel ideas in Africa.