Antarctica Odyssey Cruise | On Sale!
- 21 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 14,899
- US$ 2,091
- Discover Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Island and save with this Goway exclusive offer!
DELUXE | CRUISE: Wildlife enthusiasts and photographers alike will be impressed by the incredible scenery and wildlife encounters on this epic 21-day voyage. Set sail aboard the magnificent Ocean Endeavour as we discover Antarctica, the world’s last frontier and the land of penguins and icebergs. Then follow in the footsteps of the heroic polar explorer, Sir Ernest Shackleton, to South Georgia, ruled by penguins and home to the greatest concentration of wildlife on Earth.
2022: March 9
- Arrival airport transfer
- 1 night hotel in moderate to first-class accommodations in Ushuaia
- Shared transfer from hotel to cruise pier
- 19 nights accommodation aboard the Ocean Endeavour in the cabin type selected
- All meals whilst on-board including snacks
- Shore excursions and zodiac cruising as listed (*excluding forward facing zodiac)
- Guiding and lectures by expedition team and team
- English-speaking expedition team
- Use of rubber boots for land excursions
- Use of gym, sauna, pool and on-board Jacuzzi
- On-board yoga
- Wind and water resistant jacket
- Port taxes
- Shared departure from cruise pier to airport transfer
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks aboard the Ocean Endeavour
Cruises and Sailing, Active & Adventurous
Argentina, Falkland Islands, Antarctica
Terms and Conditions: Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation in a porthole window cabin and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 9 March 2022 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #77278
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.