Wonders of the Galapagos & Peru | On Sale!
- 11 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,729
- US$ 250
- Explore two of South America’s most iconic destinations on this convenient 11-day vacation.
FIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: Explore two of South America’s most iconic destinations on this convenient 11-day vacation. After a brief stopover in Guayaquil, connect to the Galapagos Islands to follow in the footsteps of Darwin. Later, it's off to Peru where you'll explore the capital of Lima and then the Sacred Valley of the Incas, home to Machu Picchu.
- 10 nights in first-class accommodations
- Local English-speaking guides in each locality
- Visit to Giant Tortoise Reserve
- Small group tour to la Loberia Island (max 16 guests)
- Small group yacht excursion (max 16 guests)
- Small group tour of Modern & Colonial Lima (max 16 guests)
- Small group tour to Maras, Raqchi viewpoint, Misminay community, and Moray (max 16 guests)
- Small group tour of Machu Picchu (max 16 guests)
- Train service between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes
- Transfers between Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Active & Adventurous, Locally Escorted Touring, Classic Itineraries
Ecuador & Peru
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 7 November 2023 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. Please note that passport information is required at the time of booking to secure entrances to Machu Picchu.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.