Scenic South Iceland | Exclusive Savings!
- 5 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,099
- US$ 211
- Discover Iceland's treasures with this Goway exclusive offer!
FIRST-CLASS | SMALL GROUP: Experience Iceland's wonders and adventures like a local. Visit the most fascinating and scenic highlights of South Iceland on this guided small group tour. A fantastic introduction into Iceland's volcanoes and glaciers, learn from a professional local guide as you visit unique natural attractions including black sand beaches, hot springs, waterfalls, vast volcanic areas and jagged bird cliffs.
2023: May 3, 10, 17, 24; June 7, 21, 28; July 6, 12, 19, 26; August 2, 9, 16, 30
- 1 private arrival transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Semi-private departure transfer from Reykjavik to Keflavik Airport
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Reykjavik
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations near Kirkjubaejarklaustur
- Small group tour from day 2 to day 4 (max 16 guests)
- Professional English-speaking local driver-guide from day 2 to day 4
- Free Wi-Fi on board tour vehicle
- Entrance to the Hveragerdi Geothermal Park
- Entrance to the LAVA Centre
- Guided boat tour on Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Visit to a family farm
- Breakfast daily (excluding Day 1), 2 dinners
Classic Itineraries, Small Group Touring, Active & Adventurous
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 24 May 2023 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD#88876
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.