Kenya on Sale!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 3,129
- US$ 300
- Explore the best of Kenya on this East African safari. On a round-trip from Nairobi, relax on country estates, see Lakes Elementaita and Nakuru, and meet the wildlife and people of the Masai Mara.
FIRST-CLASS | SMALL GROUP: Embark on an unforgettable journey through Kenya's majestic landscapes and wildlife havens! Witness the grace of elephants in Amboseli, marvel at Lake Naivasha's serene beauty, and feel your heart race as you encounter the iconic Maasai Mara wildlife.
Jambo Kenya Safari
|2023: 05 Nov||$4,079||$3,099|
|2024: 13 Jan, 28 Jan & 18 Feb||$4,179||$3,179|
|2024: 14 Apr||$4,099||$3,129|
|2024: 16 Jun, 21 Jul, 11 Aug & 15 Sep||$5,279||$4,029|
|2024: 06 Oct||$5,029||$3,829|
|2024: 10 Nov||$4,179||$3,199|
- Shared arrival and departure airport transfers in Nairobi
- 6 nights first-class accommodation
- Shared transport in 4x4 safari land cruiser with guaranteed window seat
- Services of a qualified English-speaking driver /guide
- 1 shared morning and 2 shared afternoon game drives in Amboseli National Park
- Shared boat cruise on Lake Naivasha
- 1 shared morning, 2 shared afternoon game drives in Masai Mara
- Masai village visit
- All park entrance fees
- AMREF flying doctor's service
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Small Group Touring, Safaris
Price is per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on Apr 14'24. Savings listed are the total savings per person based on twin/double occupancy. Please enquire about single supplements, extensions or upgrades. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7 FD #96283
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.