Bali Island Tours
The 8 day Bali Beach program include 3 tours (2 full day tours and 1 half day tour). The 13 day program includes 5 tours (3 full day tours and 2 half day tour)
Half Day Tours:
- Arts and Dances Highlights: Enjoy a traditional evening Balinese dance performance where you can view 3 of the most famous dances: Sanghyang (Trance) Dance, Kecak (Monkey) Dance and the Fire Dance. Tour operates Fridays from 14:30-19:30
- Sunset Highlights: This afternoons tour takes you to Mengwi, "Taman Ayun" Temple; Monkey Forest, home to hundreds of monkeys and Tanah Lot, famous in Bali as the "Sunset Temple". Tour operates Mondays and Wednesdays from 14:00-19:30
- South Bali Highlights: This afternoon visit Jenggala workshop to see ceramics. Afterwards drive to Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali's most important temples. End the day at Jimbaran Beach with a grilled sea food dinner on the beach (meal at own expense). Tour operates Saturdays from 16:00-20:00.
Full Day Tours:
- Kintamani Highlights: This full day tour is a perfect introduction to Bali's fascinating culture and interesting handicrafts, offering picturesque rice fields and villages, and views of the spectacular lake and volcano. Tour operates Tuesdays and Saturdays 8:30-17:00.
- Natural Highlights: Explore the tranquil rural countryside of Bali on this full day tour as you travel the length of the island, journeying through the mountains to Singaraja and Lovina Beach on the North Coast. Tour operates Sundays from 8:30-17:00.
- Temple Highlights: This full day tour takes you to Besakih Temple through rice field terraces and on to Bali's scenic East Coast, to the beach resort of Candi Dasa to Kusamba, a small fishing village, followed by Goa Lawah (Bat Cave). Tour operates Thursdays from 8:30-17:00.
- East Bali Highlights: Visit Panglipuran Village, then journey to Kehen Temple often described as the miniature version of the Pura Besakih. After lunch (own expense) travel through the village of Selat and see the spectacular scenery of the east coast of Bali. Stop at Bali Aga, a Balinese village and at Goa Lawah (Bat Cave.) Tour operates Wednesdays from 8:30-17:00.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure