Costa Rica Elements Self-Drive | On Sale!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,249
- US$ 112
- Discover the natural beauty of Costa Rica on this weeklong self-drive adventure with exclusive Goway savings!
MODERATE | SELF-DRIVE: Costa Rica is one of the most eco-friendly nations on earth. Here, roughly one-third of the country has been declared protected land, and eco-tourism is seen as an avenue to ensure the country remains pristine. Discover the incredible microclimates and jungles of Costa Rica on this weeklong self-drive adventure.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in San Jose
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Arenal
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Monteverde
- 5-day vehicle rental (Hyundai Tucson 4x4 or similar) with manual transmission
- Small group Doka Estate coffee tour (max 20 guests)
- Entrance to La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Entrance to Arenal Volcano National Park
- Entrance to Ecotermales
- Entrance to Monteverde Reserve
- Small group El Trapiche Tour (max 16 guests)
- Entrance to Butterfly Garden, Herpetarium and Bat jungle
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Self Drive Road Trips, Independent Travel, Active & Adventurous
Terms and Conditions: Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 1 November 2021 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request, as are vehicle upgrades - please inquire. FD #77263
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.