Tahiti Escapes on Sale
The Islands of Tahiti are made up of 118 islands and atolls of which 67 are inhabited. This stunning paradise features pristine, turquoise lagoons, rugged mountains, coral reefs, white sand, and lush green landscapes. Experience world class resorts (featuring overwater bungalows), supreme underwater marine life, and unique authentic island culture.
- Over-water bungalows are unique to the islands Tahiti - 2017 marks the 50th anniversary of the overwater bungalow.
- Tahitian cultured pearls are Tahiti's largest export and are found only in the Islands of Tahiti.
- Discover uncrowded, white-sand beaches.
- Swim with reef sharks and manta rays on an exciting day excursion from Moorea or Bora Bora.
- Tahitian cuisine is a delectable array of fresh fish, exotic tropical fruits and vegetables, with a Polynesian influence and unmistakable French flair.
- Stop by the roulettes - food trucks that gather at the wharf in downtown Papeete each evening as well as on many other islands. Hungry visitors can wander through dozens of roulettes to choose their fare.
- Sail the islands of French Polynesia on this Tahiti vacation. Aboard an ocean-ready catamaran, you’ll cruise to the idyllic islands of Raiatea, Bora Bora, Tahaa, and Huahine, enjoying the crystal-clear waters and white-sand beaches that make these islands so justifiably famous.
Vacation Ideas & Special Offers
Save up to $1000 per person!
Tahiti & Moorea Winter Escape incl. Airfare
Escape to the islands of Tahiti this winter on this incredible value deal. Whether it's a honeymoon or just a romantic getaway, the Island of Tahiti are endlessly...
9 days from US$2299
Bora Bora Vacation incl. Airfare
Fly off to the most romantic island on Earth, Bora Bora. Home to famous Overwater Bungalows, stunning turquoise lagoons and pristine island resorts.
8 days from US$3199
Limited seats and subject to availability. All prices are in USD, per person based on twin/double accommodation for departure from Los Angeles including all taxes and fees. Must book by 31 December 2017.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure