Highlights & Features
SMALL GROUP TOURING EXPERIENCES
To ensure a more personalized and intimate experience, we limit the number of participants to 30 maximum on each departure. We rarely make an exception to this.
EXCLUSIVE TO GOWAY: All Goway fully escorted tours to Downunder have a designated "fun theme" to give a particular "flavouring" to each tour. Emphasis is on:
- Animal and Plant Life (A)
- Food and Wine (F)
- Geography and History (G)
- Lifestyles and Native Cultures (L)
You can enjoy a "fish and chip "lunch" in Sydney or indulge in a "lamington". Learn more about the unique Australian Aboriginals and their culture of over 40,000 years. Or endeavour to break Goway's record for viewing animals and plants Downunder.
On every HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME you will experience all aspects of a true Australia holiday but by including the above fun themes, Goway gives you more!
UNIQUE DINING INCLUSIONS
On HOLIDAYS OF A LIFETIME Tours:
- Special Welcome to Australia dinner
- Sydney Harbour Sunset dinner cruise
- Light Tasting Platter lunch at the Sydney Opera House
- Evening at Tjapukai Cultural Park with dinner and cultural performance
- Australian Seafood Banquet
- Sounds of Silence Outback Dinner
- Unique Farewell to Australia dinner on board a historic tramcar in Melbourne
- Outback Dinner with Aboriginal Master Chef
Dinner at a Vineyard Restaurant in the Adelaide Hills
- The only Goway tours specifically designated Holidays of a Lifetime
- Twin Share Guarantee
- Exclusive special interest fun themes for more fun and excitement on each departure
- Best value priced inclusive tours available
- The services of an experienced Goway escort
- First class or better hotels throughout
- Most meals; Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinner plus in-flight meals.
- Luxury Touring Coaches
- Porterage in most cities
- All sightseeing (with no hidden extras)
- Hotel taxes where applicable
- Our unique "Goway's Travel Companion" booklet which will be sent as soon as a deposit has been paid to allow you to learn about your chosen destination.
- Neck pillow, flight bag, travel wallet, baggage tags
- Souvenir Photograph
- All tipping Included (all except for your tour director)
- Our Promise of Something Special
Please enquire about our special airfares available in conjunction with this Holiday Of A Lifetime
All accommodations are first class or better. Hotels have been chosen for their central or scenic locations and their excellent facilities.
- Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney
- Hilton Cairns
- Desert Gardens Ayers Rock
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs
- Hilton Adelaide
- Crown Promenade Melbourne
- Life-saving demonstration and morning tea at Bondi Beach
- Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
- Kuranda rail and rainforest experience
- Amphibious Army Duck
- Tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour cruise
- Sydney sightseeing including southern beaches
- Ayers Rock and Olgas excursion
- Tour of "A Town Like Alice"
- Optional World Famous "Ghan' outback train journey (must be pre booked, additional costs)
- Melbourne sightseeing tour
- Full day Blue Mountains Tour
- Full day Sailing Cruise to Low Isles
- Philip Island with Fairy Penguin Parade
- Walking Tour of Lanes and Arcades in Melbourne
- Wine Experience in Adelaide
GOWAY'S LUGGAGE SERVICE:
On Goway's HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME, our Coach Captains provide full luggage service.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure