Top Things To See and Do in Zimbabwe
- Admire the magnificent Victoria Falls, walk through the rainforest while admiring the rainbows, and feeling the spray and thundering noise of the water falling into the gorge.
- Take a helicopter trip over the falls- known as the flight of angels
- Experience canoeing, white water rafting, high wire experiences, bungee jumping, bridge sliding, gorge swinging just some of the many adrenalin pumping activities on offer.
- Encounter the native wildlife at Hwange National Park, one of Africa’s finest havens for wildlife and home to herds of presidential elephants as well as many predators, endangered species, and varied birdlife.
- Visit the Painted Dog Conservation Centre near Hwange
- Explore the early Victorian buildings in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe’s second-largest city, including the Bulawayo National Museum and the Bulawayo Railway Museum.
- Enjoy the stunning panoramas at the World’s View and see cave paintings at Matopos.
- Explore the ruins of Great Zimbabwe including the Acropolis, the Great Enclosure, and the Conical Tower.
- Visit the botanical gardens in Harare.
- Enjoy African bush cuisine in a traditional boma.
- Hire a houseboat and navigate the waters of the Kariba Dam, the world’s largest man-made lake
Zimbabwe Travel Information
At Goway we believe that a well-informed traveller is a safer traveller. With this in mind, we have compiled an easy to navigate travel information section dedicated to Zimbabwe.
Learn about the history and culture of Zimbabwe, the must-try food and drink, and what to pack in your suitcase. Read about Zimbabwe's nature and wildlife, weather and geography, along with 'Country Quickfacts' compiled by our travel experts. Our globetrotting tips, as well as our visa and health information will help ensure you're properly prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip. The only way you could possibly learn more is by embarking on your journey and discovering Zimbabwe for yourself. Start exploring… book one of our Zimbabwe tours today!
Extend Your Trip
Book your Zimbabwe tour with Goway!
AfricaExperts is the exclusive division of Goway that specializes in planning and organizing Zimbabwe tours and experiences. Choose from an exclusive african safari, a independent travel module, a city stopover, a stay of distinction, a luxury rail journey and more. We want to be your first choice when next you go globetrotting to Zimbabwe.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure