Century Cruises Introduction
The longest river in China and the third longest in the world (after the Nile and the Amazon) winds 3,900 miles through the country from east to west. Cruises sail from Chongqing to Yichang (downstream) which takes 4 days or Yichang to Chongqing (upstream) which takes 5 days.
- Highlights of cruising the Yangtze River include:
- See the spectacular vistas at Qutang Gorge, often considered the most beautiful of all the three Gorges.
- Discovering fascinating artifacts at the Cliffside Shibaozhai Temple
- Enjoying the scenery from a small wooden boat along the beautiful Shennong Stream
- Three Gorges Dam Project– the world’s largest hydroelectric dam
- Morning Tai Chi and cultural lectures available on your cruise
Century Cruise Ships offer a comfortable cruise with 5 star quality of service to make river cruising the ultimate experience. With grand atrium lobbies, private balconies and spacious cabins, purified water system and a panoramic sun deck with bar and a la carte restaurant gives the comfort of home on the Yangtze River.
European hospitality, all cotton linen and bathroom products, western style meals alongside Chinese cuisine, wonderful cultural entertainment and the best of the best in amenities are just some of the luxuries one can expect onboard the Century Cruise Ships.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure