Asia is a natural destination in which to either spend one's honeymoon or simply immerse oneself in the magical and romantic lands that one finds there. For beach lovers, the resorts in Asia offer beautiful sandy beaches and warm tropical climates as comparable as anywhere else in the world. And you will find the exotic and cultural elements an added bonus. Imagine blue-green seas, white sand and lush verdant backdrops.
Where will you find such romantic places in Asia? The list is long but consider Thailand with its warm and friendly people and an excellent range of hotels, Bali, synonymous with the word romance (don't count out the inland resort of Ubud), or the Maldives where one can be totally alone from all forms of urban civilization. If your tastes tend towards more fast-paced destinations, why not consider Hong Kong or Singapore.
Getting Married In Thailand
- Our representative brings the wedding documents from your Embassy to the hotel. (am)
- You complete the necessary forms.
- Our representative collects the documents, along with your passports: 2 passport photos and a copy of divorce papers (if necessary)
- You (together with all documents and Embassy service charges) are taken to the Embassy.
- The Embassy processes & stamps made on the documents (receive next day)
- Our representative brings you back to your hotel.
- The next day our representative picks up documents from the Embassy and takes them for official translation (am). The documents are stamped for official translation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- On the third day, the stamped translation and Embassy document are brought to the government registry office. You are brought also to sign the official registry document.
- The fourth Day – official translate registry document and take the translation for Embassy stamped (receive next day).
- The fifth Day – Translation is taken to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A registry document copy is given to you.
PRICE PER COUPLE - PLEASE REQUEST
- All services above, as per Embassy regulations.
- Translations / official documentation.
- Embassy service fee.
- Transfer for the above process
- Roundtrip Transfers from /to Bangkok Airport
- Above marriage legalities, require you to stay in Bangkok for 4 nights on weekdays (Mon-Fri).
- Actual passport
- Divorce certificate / or Death certificate for a deceased former spouse
- Proof of employment with salary certificate
- Name & address of 2 guarantors (can be parents)
- Parents' full names
Please note: The information provided above is to be used only as a guide. We advise in all cases that you contact the relevant official government offices of the destination at which you choose to marry, for up-to-date legal requirements, before booking your wedding.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure