Top Things To See and Do in Tanzania
- Purchase a beaded necklace from Shanga House in Arusha, a non-profit company that is dedicated to supporting and empowering disabled community members.
- Be on the lookout for tree-climbing lions in the Lake Manyara National Park.
- Spend your day in the authentic Maasai Village "Olpopongi" and share the Maasai way of life
- Get lost and wander through the labyrinth of cobbled courtyards and walkways of Stone Town.
- Take a ride on a Dhow to witness the blood-red sunsets that Zanzibar is famous for.
- Spruce up your wardrobe by shopping at Uhuru Street, Dar Es Salaam, here you can find beautiful vibrant kangas to add a local flare to your closet.
- Experience the wind in your hair and catch a bird’s eye view of the Seregenti National Park from way above the ground in a hot air balloon.
- Experience the thrill of camel-back riding across the African savannah at Mount Meru.
- Play golf at the foot of the tallest mountain in Africa.
- Choose one of the many routes available to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro
Tanzania Travel Information
At Goway we believe that a well-informed traveller is a safer traveller. With this in mind, we have compiled an easy-to-navigate travel information section dedicated to Tanzania.
Learn about the history and culture of Tanzania, the must-try food and drink, and what to pack in your suitcase. Read about Tanzania's nature and wildlife, weather and geography, along with 'Country Quickfacts' compiled by our travel experts. Our globetrotting tips, as well as our visa and health information, will help ensure you're properly prepared for a safe and enjoyable trip. The only way you could possibly learn more is by embarking on your journey and discovering Tanzania for yourself. Start exploring… book one of our Tanzania safaris today!
Extend Your Trip
Book your Tanzania safari with Goway!
AfricaExperts is the exclusive division of Goway that specializes in planning and organizing Tanzania safaris and experiences. Choose from a locally escorted tour, an exclusive african safari, a stay of distinction, a small group tour and more. We want to be your first choice when next you go globetrotting to Tanzania.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure