Imagine having unlimited rail travel in England, Scotland and Wales with nothing to rush you but your own anticipation for what lies ahead. The BritRail Consecutive or Flexi pass from Rail Europe lets you see more of Great Britain with all the graciousness the region is known for. No rushing from one place to the other when you have your choice of how many days you’d like to putter around (the consecutive pass), or a large block of time in which to do it (the flexipass).
And speaking of putter, there are world famous golf courses everywhere. Not to mention imposing castles, English monuments, and British history at every turn. What better way to visit the Loch Ness monster? If he doesn’t have a tight schedule, why would you?
Benefits and Features
- Unlimited travel on the rail networks of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) including, Thames link trains and transportation from Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted Airports to London.
- 1st and 2nd (standard) class.
- Many local trains in England, Scotland and Wales have standard class accommodations/seat only. This has been taken into account in the 1st class price.
- BritRail Consecutive Pass validities: 3, 4, 8, 15, 22 days or 1 month travel.
- BritRail Flexipass validities: 3, 4, 8 or 15 days within 1 month.
- Saverpass for 3 or more traveling together.
- Senior pass in 1st class only for passengers ages 60 and over (15% discount on regular prices only).
- Youth pass in 1st and standard class for travelers under 26, (20% discount on regular prices only)
- Special Family Pass: one child aged 5-15, travel free with each full paying adult or senior. Additional children are approximately half the price of a full paying adult).
- Children (ages 5-15) have reduced rates.
- Children under 5 are free when sharing an adult passenger’s accommodations/seat.
* Bonuses are subject to change and availability and may require use of a travel day. Client is responsible to confirm bonuses locally.
- Passholder fare on Eurostar.
- Pass includes Gatwick Express, Heathrow Express, Stansted Express and Thames link (pass needs to be validated and will require use of travel day).
Conditions of Use
- Residents of the Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) are not eligible to purchase or use a BritRail.
Consecutive Pass or BritRail Flexipass
- Passes must be validated prior to first train journey.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue date.
- Persons using a U.S. military I.D. are eligible to purchase this pass.
- 7:00pm rule: If an overnight train starts after 7:00pm on a validated BritRail Pass the pass holder must enter the next day’s date on the pass provided it falls within the validity of the pass applies.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure