Swiss Travel Pass & Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex provides travel on the Swiss Travel System including trains, buses and boats plus free entry into over 480 Swiss museums. Available for Adult and Youth in first and second class. Swiss Travel Pass offered as epass, see conditions of use for special instructions.
The Swiss Travel Pass offers great travel benefits on trains, boats, buses & more! Plus, children under the age of 16 travel free with a parent within the Swiss Travel System. Now is also a great time to do your Grand Train Tour of Switzerland. It is a unique travel experience combining the most beautiful routes in Switzerland and your entire itinerary can be experienced with the single all-in-one Swiss Travel Pass. All you need to do is book a seat reservation in advance on the special scenic trains. Further enhance your Swiss experience by taking mountain excursions to get a spectacular view of Switzerland’s majestic peaks! Swiss Travel Pass Flex good for travel for 3, 4, 8 or 15 days of consecutive or non-consecutive travel days on the Swiss Travel System, including trains, buses, and boats.
Benefits and Features - Swiss Travel Pass
- Unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System network
- 1st and 2nd class.
- Basic Pass: 3, 4, 8, or 15 days.
- Travel days are consecutive
Benefits and Features - Swiss Travel Pass Flex
- Unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System network.
- 1st and 2nd class.
- Basic Pass: 3, 4, 8, or 15 days in 1 month.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or nonconsecutively.
- Eligible to purchase Swiss Half Fare Card Combi, providing 50% discounts on STS tickets purchased in instead of using a travel day.
Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex include:
Swiss Museum Pass: Free access to over 480 museums (www.museumspass.ch). Requires use of travel day.
Travel on over 75 city transit systems: Aarau, Adliswil, Baden/Wettingen, Basel, Bassins, Bellinzona, Bern, Biel/Bienne, Boll/Utzigen/Obermoos, Bottmingen, Brig, Bülach, Burgdorf, Chur, Däniken, Delémont, Dornach, Ebikon, Erlenbach ZH, Frauenfeld, Fribourg, Genève, Glattbrugg/Opfikon, Gossau SG, Grenchen, Interlaken, Kilchberg, Kloten, Kreuzlingen, La Chaux-de-Fonds, Langenthal, Lausanne, Lausannoise SA, Le Locle, Lenzburg, Locarno, Lugano, Luzern, Lyss, Martigny, Meilen, Monthey/Collombey-Muraz, Morges, Moutier, Münsingen, Neuchâtel, Nyon, Oberwil, Olten, Orbe, Porrentruy, Rapperswil/Jona, Rheinfelden, Rolle, Rorschach/Goldach/Rorschacherberg,Rüti ZH, Schaffhausen, Scuol, Sion, Solothurn, St. Gallen,Stäfa, Thalwil ,Thun, Uetikon, Uitikon, Uster, Uzwil, Vevey/Montreux, Wädenswil, Wald, Wallisellen, Wettswil, Wetzikon, Winterthur, Wohlen AG, Yverdon, Zug, Zürich. Requires use of travel day.
- No Saverpass or Senior pass offered.
- Youthpass for travelers under 26 on their first day of travel.
- Free Swiss Family Card allows children under 16 to travel free with a parent or legal guardian.
- Discounted fare for children ages 6-15 not traveling with a parent.
- Children under 6 free when sharing an adult passenger’s accommodations/seat.
* Bonuses are subject to change and availability and may require use of a travel day. Client is responsible to confirm bonuses locally.
- Passholder fares on Lyria (France-Switzerland TGV), CityNightLine (on the route to/from Switzerland).
- Access to Bernina Express, Glacier Express, GoldenPass, Wilhelm Tell Express and Chocolate Train. Reservations compulsory, price varies by train.
- 50% discount on mountain railways and cable cars (25% on Jungfraujoch).
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Switzerland and Liechtenstein are not eligible to purchase or use a Swiss Travel Pass / Flex.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue date by a railway official in Switzerland (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding first train/bus/boat or using a bonus.
- Swiss Travel Pass Flex: The date of travel has to be entered before boarding the first train/bonus by the traveler in the corresponding box of the calendar.
- Persons using a U.S. Military I.D. are eligible to use this pass.
- The 7 PM rule does not apply.
- Booking Instructions for Swiss Family Card: Enter lead child’s name. One voucher will be issued per Family. Entering multiple names will result in multiple Swiss Family Cards.
- Swiss Travel Pass e-pass Special Conditions: Pass is pre-validated, first date of travel, name as listed on passport, date of birth and passport # required at time of booking.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure